Monday, May 19, 2008

Dress Code Update! No Shorts At Dinner!

Just a quick note to let everyone know the club is no longer allowing shorts during evening meals. While certain styles of walking shorts may been tolerated, such is no longer the case. If you are enjoying the park during the day, please have appropriate attire available to meet the club's dress code requirements.
The club will turn away guests who fail to meet the dress code.
As for me, I'm behind the dress code 100%. I personally feel the club is a very special place and if dining in the evening, a suit and tie always looks best. The elevated atmosphere seems to hold a bit more grace and dignity when accompanied by suitable attire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do think the dress code is weird...they don't allow strappy sandals like gladiators but they allow sneakers? So I can't go in a cute sundress and sandals but I can come in a tshirt, jeans and sneakers...weird. I think smart casual would've been a more appropriate dress code.

albina N muro said...

try this out ~! rehearsal dinner dress