Sunday, March 23, 2008

The History of Dr. Lee!

The following is from Dr. Lee. You can visit his blog by clicking the link on the right side of your screen or follow the link below.

http://drleeclub33.blogspot.com/

Hello Everyone,

A little history about me working at Disney, it all started the very first part of December 1981 when I went for an interview. I remember opening the mail, and looking at the letter stating that I was a new cast member, I was very happy. My first attraction that I worked on as a new cast member, was the Mark Twain and this was December 12, 1981. Everybody was surprised that I got to work the Mark Twain, because all new cast members always had to work the Jungle Cruise first. It was there on the Mark Twain, where I got most of my guest compliments. In 1982 I also worked the shooting gallery, next to the Jungle Cruise, and the tree house. It was in the middle of summer of 1982 I was finally trained on the Jungle Cruise. It was about this time at the end of summer, and with 9 guest compliments I transfered to Club 33. My first job at the Club was dishwasher which I did for about 6 months. My next job was bus boy which I did for about a year. I can remember when my manager, Tom asked me if I wanted to be a bartender, and I laughed, and said, "Yes ," because I don't drink. It was there Dr. Lee was born, a future bartender hall of fame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i work as a busser at DCA any idea how to transfer to work at club 33?